Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy To Be Back!

Wow! It has been a long time since I was last here! We had a wonderful time on Friday attending the Georgia Home Education Association Conference. We got to hear Ken Ham, of The Creation Museum, speak. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was great to get to look through curriculum, talk to vendors, and buy a few new goodies! I am excited to go through everything and plan out next year's schedule.

On Saturday we moved my oldest son back home from college. Boy, his stuff multiplied while he was there this year. He was in an apartment style dorm this year, so he had a little more personal space. I think we need to work on better organization before move in time in August. I am glad to have him home for the summer. Love having everyone under one roof!

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying Mother's Day! We enjoyed a wonderful church service, then a nice meal with my parents. We headed over to my mil's house to visit her, then headed home for some relaxation. I am planning on reading, reading, and more reading!!!

Have a super wonderful Lord's Day!
Kim

No comments: