Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow! This month is off with a bang. Our school has started back nicely. Activities have all begun again. I love this time of year, with new goals and beginnings. One of my goals is to journal our family's daily adventures in this blog. Things tried, lessons learned, memories made. I would like to look back and have a wonderful journal to pass on to my children. So, on that note, I hope to learn more about how this blog thing works, with photos and all the side-kicks.

Also, I learn so much from other blogs, that I hope to pass on some inspiration also. In that light, Wednesdays will be All About the Home Day on here. I will post recipes, crafts, decorations, and book recommendations. I am excited about it all!

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

Kim

No comments: