Monday, October 19, 2009

Back From a Break/ Memorial to Tiger

I am back to blogging from taking a short break. There has been so much going on that I felt a little "overwhelmed". I feel refreshed to be a blogging maniac again! I want to dedicate this post today to our family cat, Tiger, who passed away on Saturday, October 17th. Tiger was actually my oldest son's cat. We rescued Tiger from the animal shelter about 3 years ago. He was 11 years old when we got him, so he was in his "older" years. Our family absolutely loved this cat. He really didn't want you to pick him up, but he really loved being in the same room that we all were in. He would watch movies with us, sit in on our school, and curl up on the bed with us for our night time reading. We knew he was not feeling well, as he was not eating much and he actually let me hold him for extended periods last week. He will be missed by our family. Below are some pictures of our sweet Tiger.





I wish everyone a wonderful week! Tomorrow, I hope to post some recipes for this awesome autumn season!
Kim



1 comment:

Pam said...

That's so sad about Tiger. It is hard to lose one of your pets. I'm glad you are back!