Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Outdoor Wednesday

Welcome to Outdoor Wednesday! A big thanks to Susan, over a www.asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com for hosting this weekly event. It is so fun to see everyone's pictures! Our family took a trip to Orlando recently . We participated in Disney's Give a Day, Get a Day promotion. Our favorite park is Epcot, so that was the park we chose to visit. We enjoy the rides in Epcot, but we also really enjoy going around the World Showcase. This time of year, Epcot is host to an annual Flower and Garden Festival. They have lots of lovely flowers to admire and they also put on workshops that you can participate in. Today, I have some pictures of the flowers at Epcot. For the next couple of weeks I hope to show the wonderful flowers that Epcot presented.
This was actually outside one of the resorts. One day, my husband, oldest son, and myself rode the monorail and explored the various Disney resorts. We did this one Christmas and it was alot of fun!

They had a section of gardens displayed at Epcot.






I just love this one! It really brings out the Disney in all of us! Next Wednesday, I will show more of the beautiful flowers that were on display. Have a wonderful day and enjoy God's creation!
Kim





1 comment:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I love Epcot the best, too. My favorite ride is the one in the big sphere. Love visiting the different countries all in one day. Can't do that any where else. Great photos from your trip.