Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

It's Outdoor Wednesday time again. I know I have said this before, but I just love this. Thanks to Susan at www.asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com for hosting this. On our way to Panama City Beach, Florida we went through Eufula, Alabama. This town had the most amazing houses right on the main street. It was quite a treat to travel through there. I did not get a great picture of this house, but I loved the porch and the detail on the roof.
Once again, the porch on this one was gorgeous and the detail in the railing was beautiful.

This house was in the middle of renovations. Just lovely!



Loved the windows on this one.


I just loved riding through "main street" in this town. Apparently in the spring they have a tour of homes. My husband's aunt has been on this tour before, so we are all planning on going down in the spring to do this. I can't wait!
Thanks for looking at my Outdoor Wednesday pictures. Be sure to check out all the Outdoor Wednesday posts. Have an amazing Wednesday!
Kim





8 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kim, I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Eufaula. I have seen pictures of it before that have so intrigued me. It's a beautiful town! And I love your pics of it. Thanks so much for sharing. Looks like a fun trip!

Happy Outdoor Wed.!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

What beautiful homes! I could play Scarlett in a home like that. ;o) Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Regina said...

Nice houses.

Happy outdoor.
Regina

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Wow, those homes need to be investigated by all of us bloggers...wouldn't that be fun???

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty homes - thanks for the tour.
Glenda

Mary Bergfeld said...

What lovely architecture. Thanks for sharing these photos with us. I enjoyed the photo tour.

Pam said...

I love Eufaula. It is so pretty. I wouldn't want to live there. Maybe I could just move one of the homes.

Barb said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks for following Bella Vista...it took me a bit to track you. I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

Come back anytime....you are always welcome!

Barb