Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

It is Outdoor Wednesday time again! I just love, love, love this! Thanks to Susan over at www.asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com for hosting this. I wanted to show some more pictures of Fall Creek Falls for my Outdoor Wednesday post. Their are several falls within the park and they are all absolutely stunning! It was very humid on this day, so we didn't spend alot of time hiking to the falls. You can see some of the swimmers in this picture.
I just thought this scene was very relaxing and inviting. Soothes the soul!

This is another one of the falls. Just lovely! God created a most awesome beauty in nature!



I hope you enjoyed the pictures of Fall Creek Falls. Be sure to check out all the other Outdoor Wednesday posts. Have an incredible Wednesday!
Kim


4 comments:

PAT said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love waterfalls so I really enjoyed your photos. Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

That looks so relaxing! We may have to plan a trip there ourselves.

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your photos of the falls are lovely. Thank you for sharing them with us. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the holiday weekend. Blessings...Mary