Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sunday's Thoughts

Then God said, "Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear"; and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:9-10 NKJ

THE FALLS

'Tis a steep wood of rocks, With the fern grown everywhere; But with no birds-not a wing! And the falls come down there. Even an Indian trail Would swerve to a haunt so fair! One used to-there were the ferns And the falls came down there.

Robert Frost

It feels so good to blog again! My computer crashed last week and my sweet hubby has been working to get everything back in order. We are working hard at getting my oldest son ready for college. He will be moving in this week! Our first week of school went well! We saw what we needed to tweak in our schedule and hopefully, will take care of those things this week.

Two of our boys went camping Friday night with the youth group from church. We took them and helped them to get things set up, then we came home. We really had to take my oldest shopping on Saturday for some much needed dorm room supplies! We were able to pick up quite a few items. Now, to get it all packed and moved!

I want to thank everyone for all the sweet comments that you leave! I love reading the comments, so please, leave a note and let me know that you have visited. I am enjoying getting to know my "blogging buddies".

I wish everyone a very blessed Lord's Day!

Kim

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

Pretty flower bed! ENJOY your weekend!