Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Menu

My computer has been down for about half a week now. Hopefully we will be able to get it back in working order in the next few days. I am using my son's computer to get caught up on here. I miss not being able to blog and read other blogs!

Yesterday, we visited another church in Atlanta. This visit was much different from the previous week. This church seemed to be very solid and oh, so joyful! They were celebrating their 50th homecoming and what a service they had! I felt very uplifted when we left. They had a dinner after services, so we stayed and had a great time.

We are back on school schedule now. Today is the first day of the new school year for my middle and youngest son. I love new beginnings! New notebooks, classes, field trips!! We do a half schedule this week and then go into our full schedule next week. It seems to work well for us that way. We have an honor society meeting this afternoon to start the new school year. We are meeting at a place where they serve yummy smoothies. Can't wait for that!!

The menu for this week is:

MONDAY
Chicken sandwiches
Creamed corn
Salad
Watermelon
Tea/Water

TUESDAY
Crock-pot roast with veggies
Green beans
Salad
Rolls
Brownies
Tea/Water

WEDNESDAY
Spaghetti/Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Salad
Chocolate pudding
Tea/Water

THURSDAY
Grilled Hamburgers
French Fries
Corn on the cob
Salad
Blueberry Cobbler
Tea/Water

FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza
Bread Sticks
Salad
Ice cream
Tea/Coke/Sprite

SATURDAY
Out to eat

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Kim

1 comment:

Pam said...

I am glad that you might have found church for Clint. B. starts school again on Weds., so I think we will begin homeschooling on Weds. too. Ugh! So. Not. Ready.
(I like sleeping later that 6:15.)