Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

I am loving Outdoor Wednesday! Be sure to check out all the Outdoor Wednesday posts at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2009/03/318-outdoor-wednesday-10.html.

I would like to thank everyone for all the sweet comments! It is wonderful to have such sweet blogger friends! We had a great time in Nashville. I will be posting pictures tomorrow.



This is a picture taken at Cloudland Canyon State Park. We go hiking there every now and then. It is a beautiful park! They have various hiking trails, camping, disc golf and much more to enjoy.


This was such a relaxing little stream. What a glorious creation God made for us to take care of and enjoy!



This is a cave that we found on one of our hikes. My boys were very interested in this cave, but this was as far as I was willing to investigate!




Okay, I had to put this picture in, as I am longing to see the beach! This is the lighthouse at St. Simons Island. I love driving along the Georgia coast. We were able to go inside this lighthouse, which was a real treat!
The weather here in Northwest Georgia is great! Spring is in the air, we are spending longer amounts of time outside, gardens are being cleared, camping equipment is being organized. I love the changing of the seasons. Each season is special in its own little way. So much to enjoy and learn about!
"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 NKJ
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Kim













3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Looks like great places to visit!
Love the stream and the lighthouse!

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Kim! Beautiful picture of Cloudland Canyon State park!! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Susan

Pam said...

I love visiting at Cloudland Canyon. For some reason, my computer is not showing your pictures.
That's funny that we both posted Lighthouse pictures from St. Simon's. I really want to be at the beach!