Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

It's time for Outdoor Wednesday hosted by Susan at, http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2009/03/41-outdoor-wednesday-12.html Be sure to check out all the wonderful posts. The picture below did not come out very clear, but I did like the hosta in the background so I decided to post it. I have hosta around my dogwood tree and in front of some bushes leading to the front door.



These azaleas are just beautiful. They are at the college where my oldest son does dual enrollment. There is a nice row that lines the walking track.

I love Spring with all the wonderful blooms! Enjoy your outdoor time!
Kim



2 comments:

Pam said...

I cannot get hosta to grow around my house for some reason.
I think I should be outdoors instead of on the computer, but I have a few kid free minutes when no one wants the computer but me. : )

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Outdoor Wednesday Kim! Your azaleas are beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photos.~ Susan