Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year! I am so excited about ushering in a new year and a new decade! This year I want to participant in the 365 project. I hope to have the link for the project up by tomorrow, but basically it is about capturing life's daily moments in pictures. I did a little of this last year, but I really want to try and capture the everyday moments more this year. Some people do themes with this. I am not sure yet if I will keep to one particular theme or just record the daily happenings of our life as a family. I will include these pictures in my posts here on this blog. In starting this year of the 365 project, I wanted to reflect on some milestones of 2009.
We took vacations with both sides of our family in 2009. I absolutely loved this time that we had with both families. The above picture was our December vacation with my side of the family. This is "the cousins". Wonderful memories!
My oldest son started college in 2009. Wow, what a range of emotions that was!!

I had great times with great friends in 2009. This is our Jane Austen book club.


This is our summer vacation with my husband's side of the family. What a great time we had at the beach.



My oldest son turned 18 and my middle son turned 16 in 2009. Milestones:)




My younger sister had her first baby in March of 2009. A beautiful baby boy!





My middle son and my youngest son worked for our state senator in 2009. What a wonderful experience.







We closed out 2009 celebrating with friends from church. We had a great time eating, playing games, and just visiting!






The kitchen was a popular spot:)








This picture warms my heart. To see my son having a great time with friends and family!
I thank the Lord for my family and friends. They are wonderful! I look forward to the 365 project and capturing what I sometimes see as the normal in our everyday happenings.
Kim










No comments: