Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Monday, 365 Project

These are from my 365 project, day three, which of course was yesterday. I did not have a chance to post them yesterday. We enjoyed a wonderful day of worship with a great group of Christians! After morning service, we headed out to do a little shopping. My oldest son mainly received money for Christmas this year, so he was ready to check out some clothes shopping. We first headed to Old Navy. He found some jeans and shorts there. Next we headed to the mall, which was very crowded! He did find a few things at American Eagle. It was nice to just look around and see what clearance finds were out there.
He was able to pick up some new clothes, which was nice. It was really cold out yesterday, so I was glad to get back in the warmth and comfort of home.
It was great to be able to spend this time with him, as he goes back to college next week. It has been wonderful to have everyone home, enjoying movies and board games together. This Christmas season has been a fantastic one, mainly because we were all able to enjoy it together and because we had some great times with extended family.
Today, I hope to get alot of cleaning and organizing accomplished. I need to run to CVS and pick up a couple of items. I have a $5.00 off $25.00 coupon that expires today, so I want to make good use of that! They are having a cosmetics sale that I would like to take advantage of.
Tomorrow we "formally" start back to school. Learning, in my opinion, never "stops". But, our regular school routine will begin again! I feel we are all refreshed and ready to go.
Happy Monday!
Kim

No comments: