Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Be sure to check out all the posts at http://www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
For today...Monday February 8, 2010

Outside my window...The sun is trying to come out

I am thinking...About the things I would like to get accomplished this week

I am thankful for... My husband and my boys

I am wearing...Gray pants and a red shirt

From the learning rooms...Bible, Latin, Math, History, LUNCH!!!, Science Review, American Artist Study, Health, Grammar/Writing

I am remembering...Our vacation last summer with family, how nice it was!

I am going...To participate in a service project with my son

I am currently reading...Handbook of Nature Study by Anna Botsford Comstock

I am hoping...To get a "new to me" dryer today

On my mind...Teaching my sons to stand strong in their faith

Noticing that...I need to clean my desk!

Pondering these words..."Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

From the kitchen...Coffee, tea, chicken in the crock-pot

Around the house...Laundry, cleaning bedrooms

One of my favorite things...Reading books and blogs while drinking tea

From my picture journal...Thoughts of Spring!



Enjoy your Monday!
Kim

1 comment:

Pam said...

It sounds as if the week is off to a great start. : )