Monday, February 23, 2009


It has been a very busy couple of weeks. I haven't been able to post much because there just hasn't been enough time. There has been lots of school going on here. I am still trying to iron out a cleaning routine that works with our schedule. Hopefully, I will post that later on this week. That has proven to be harder than I thought. I would like to work a schedule out where I do a little each day, so that on Saturdays we are not cleaning like crazy, but enjoying our day together. I need lots of prayer on the cleaning schedule.




Last Thursday, Chase and myself, attended The Engineers Banquet. His Mathcounts team was invited to attend. One parent and the student could attend, so the moms decided we would have a night together with the boys. It was a nice evening together. The boys looked so nice. We heard an interesting speaker and watched several awards be given out. I enjoyed my time with the other moms, but most of all I really enjoyed some one on one time with my son. I think that is very important to have one on one with each child. We have great family times together, but trying to have that one on one is important also. This can be hard to accomplish with busy days, but it is well worth the effort to do so.




The menu this week will be as follows:


SUNDAY
Hotdogs
Chips/Salsa
Fruit
Tea/Water


MONDAY
Orange Thyme Crock-pot Chicken
Brown Rice
Green Beans
Spinach Salad
Tea/Water


TUESDAY
Honey BBQ Salmon
Baked Potatoes
Salad
Tea/Water


WEDNESDAY
Caramelized Garlic Chicken
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli
Tea/Water


THURSDAY
Crocked BBQ Beef
Whole Wheat Buns
Coleslaw
Oven Fries
Tea/Water


FRIDAY
Homemade Pizza
Chips/Salsa
Salad
Brownies/Ice Cream
Tea/Lemonade


SATURDAY
Mexican Lasagna
Garlic Bread
Salad
Tea/Lemonade

Have a wonderful Monday!
Kim






2 comments:

Pam said...

That does sound like a fun evening. I need to spend more one on one time with Brittany.
Did you see that you won the book?

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I just found your blog, and I love it. I am a Farm Journal collector as I was raised with these magazines and recipes. And yes, your blog is inspiring!