Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful day of worship and a Happy Mother's Day. We spent some time together as a family, then headed off to visit my dad and mom. We then headed to my mother-in-law's to eat supper with her. It was a very nice day!

On Saturday night we spent time visiting family at my niece and nephew's birthday party. Despite the rain, we had a great cook-out. It was nice to see my sister-in-law's family. Her side of the family was celebrating some birthdays, so we actually ended up celebrating about four birthdays in all. What a nice evening!

The menu for this week looks like this:
Monday
Lasagna
Breadsticks
Fruit
Salad
Tea/Water

Tuesday
King Ranch Chicken
Corn-on-the-cob
Green Beans
Rolls
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tea/Water

Wednesday
Grilled Hamburgers
Oven Fries
Cantaloupe/Strawberries
Salad
Tea/Water

Thursday
Homemade Pizza
Chips/Salsa
Salad
Brownies
Tea/Water

Friday
Out to eat

Saturday
Sub Sandwiches
Chips
Fruit
Tea/Water

Have a wonderful Monday!
Kim

1 comment:

Pam said...

That sounds like a great day. Bryan and the kids actually spent some time together and gave me some "free time." It was wonderful. : )
Your menu sounds delicious as usual. I need to start doing menu plans again.
How are you doing? We have finished school for A. this year. B. has two more weeks.